Antifragile is a business advisor firm founded by Giuseppe Mayer focused on training for executives and investments in early stage startup.
Our core is on strategic investments in companies still in the launch phase and in the development of valuable connections between these and established companies.
Covered areas includes fin-tech, ed-tech, video/digital production and eCommerce.
Matassa is an elevating shoes brand made by Italian people.
Our shoes make you 6CM taller thanks to an invisible insole inside the shoes.
Level up your life!
Founded in 2020
Quickly and easily create and manage your Crowdfunding platform for the Lending and Equity market.
An eCommerce agency created to make the opening (or evolution) of the eCommerce channel for any type of product and company quick and easy.
Our ambition is to establish the most effective european Digital Production Hub, crafted in Italy for our clients everywhere.
Exit 2018 (acquired by Citel Group)
An innovative software company focused on BOTs and Artificial Intelligence for Business applications
Exit 2015 (acquired by Publicis Groupe)
The first Italian Social Business Agency. A new agency model designed to create, develop and activate online and offline social experiences that make our customers’ brand and business grow.
Antifragile delivers a series of game-changing marketing master classes that delve into future trends, encourage disruption and promote creativity and innovation at all levels.
TRENDS & SCENARIO
- Why do successful companies fail?
- How to take advantage leverage of the evolution of voice technology and live audio.
- Defining customer experiences: from interactions to their orchestration.
- Visionary storytelling: articulating a clear and structured vision of one’s role in the world.
- Rundle: transition from transactional to recursive revenue models.
- Branding by design: from strategic positioning to the eight characters of the brand.
- Understand the strategies that drive enterprise value.
- Identify new opportunities and potential threats.
- Adapt your existing strategies to meet the current landscape.
- Improve your firm’s value proposition and competitive differentiation.
- Spearhead strategic initiatives that enable your company to outmaneuver your competition.
- Make actionable strategic recommendations for where to allocate resources.
- Identify the characteristics that distinguish successful products from failed ones
- Inject products with a higher perceived value
- Learn how to identify market opportunities and how products might fill those gaps
- Make actionable strategic recommendations that shape the product, product lines, innovation, marketing, and positioning
- Influence a user-centered product roadmap that truly matters to the customer
- Understand why both advocacy and adoption are critical for your product or service
- Leverage social currency to make your customers look good
- Discover how to build triggers so that your company stays on people's minds
- Turn your customers private engagement with your service or product into a shared brand experience
- Give customers useful information by showcasing your company's practical value
- Define a Digital Marketing Strategy Template.
- Website and PWA implementation.
- Develop a Content & Creativity Marketing Strategy.
- Craft a Digital Advertising Plan.
- Understand Social Media Marketing.
- Design a Search Marketing Strategy.